12After averaging a double-double (13.7 points and 10 rebounds) and reaching the Final Four during his Senior season in 2008-09 at the University of Connecticut, Jeff Adrien finished his college career with over 1,600 points and 1,100 rebounds. Adrien went undrafted and signed in Spain before going on to play in the NBA (Golden State Warriors) and NBA Development League, where he earned D-League Impact Player of the Year in 2011. Along with stints in Houston, Milwaukee, Charlotte and Minnesota, the athletic forward also has international experience in Italy, Russia, China and Israel.
- Height: 6’7
- Hometown: Brookline, MA
- College: Connecticut (2005-2009)
- Date of Birth: February 10, 1986
- Position: Forward
Pro Career: (2009-2010) Leche Rio Breogán (Spain), (2010) Golden State Warriors, (2010) Erie BayHawks (D-League), (2010-2011) Rio Grande Valley Vipers (D-League), (2011) Golden State Warriors, (2011) Benetton Treviso (Italy), (2011-2012) Houston Rockets, (2012) Khimki (Russia), (2012) Rio Grande Valley Vipers (D-League), (2012-2014) Charlotte Bobcats, (2014) Milwaukee Bucks, (2014-2015) Minnesota Timberwolves, (2015) Guangdong Southern Tigers (China), (2016) Bne Herzliya (Israel)
Career Highlights & Awards:
- NBA D-League Impact Player of the Year (2011)
- All-NBA D-League Second Team (2011)
Post Pro Career: Jeff Adrien still has an active playing career and last played in Israel.
- Jeff Adrien served as team captain at UConn
- Adrien’s wingspan measures an outstanding 7’2″
- Adrien played a year at Brewster Academy in Wolfeboro, N.H., then enrolled at UConn, where he compiled 33 double-doubles in his first three seasons.