From UMass, to Europe, and the NBA Development League, Chaz Williams continues to work hard as a pro and now brings his electric play to the Champions League.
Williams came on the scene as one of the top point guards in the nation coming out of Brooklyn (Bishop Ford High School) during the 2013-14 season and instantly became a must-see player. After a short stint at Hofstra University, Williams transferred to UMass and was named one of the 30 finalists for the Naismith College Player of the Year, after leading #6 ranked UMass to the 2014 NCAA Tournament. After going undrafted in the 2014 NBA Draft, Williams played professionally in Turkey before taking his all-around game to the D-League with Maine Red Claws and most recently the Delaware 87ers.
A hardnosed guard on both ends of the floor, Chaz Williams made his impact felt from UMass, to playing in Europe and the NBA Development League.
Eskisehir, Turkey (2014), Maine Red Claws (NBA D-League) (2015), Delaware 87ers (NBA D-League) (2015)
- 3-Time First Team All-Atlantic 10 (2012-14)
- CAA All-Freshman Team (2010)
- Chaz Williams ranks 23rd all-time in career assists in NCAA history
- Williams began his college career at Hofstra University (2009-10)
- Williams was a two-time conference player of the year at Bishop Ford High School in Brooklyn, New York